Salary: Highly Competitive Salary - dependent on experience
Start Date: 30th May 2022
Type: Full Time
Have you got what it takes to join a rapidly growing AI company on a mission to transform enterprise voice communication? You will join a team of leaders that are Oxford University professors, former salesforce.com senior execs and advisors that hail from top roles at Google and Dropbox. This company is set for rapid scale and we want the best to join us on that journey, so if you’re the top QA engineer at your current employer, if you want to have global impact and if you want to associate yourself with one of the biggest UK AI growth stories, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced senior QA engineer to oversee our quality assurance team. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
To ensure success as a senior QA engineer you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage. A top-notch senior QA engineer ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer.
- Experience working on User Centric applications within a CICD environment
- Managerial experience preferred.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail oriented.
- Salary: Highly Competitive Salary - dependent on experience
- Flexible working: Option to work from home
- Generous holiday allowance
- Equity: All employees are eligible shares after 12 months of employment
To apply, please email your CV to us at email@example.com