VoiceIQ is an AI-powered calling platform with deep integrations into CRM software to empower salespeople.
We are building a cutting-edge technology platform with the latest developments in AI and are always up-to-date with the newest technologies. Our algorithms are created by a world-class AI professor from Oxford University. We are a heavy user of Microsoft Azure cloud services and utilise the latest releases of .NET Core, ReactJs and Python. Our teams use an agile approach to their work and have a continuous delivery approach of the product.
Product engineering is a team comprised of backend and frontend engineers working to deliver multiple product lines. You will get to work on an enterprise-level product that delivers VoIP calling functionality which is integrated with AI to find hidden insights for any given call. You will be contributing to the betterment of development standards, patterns and product quality using the latest technology stacks and approaches available.
You will be helping VoiceIQ to achieve product scalability to multiple continents by the span of this year. With product scalability, VoiceIQ’s platform should be able to deliver 1000’s of concurrent calls at any given time globally with a 99.9% uptime. The user should be able to switch seamlessly between devices and maintain a high level of data security. Finally, you have the opportunity to contribute to VoiceIQ’s product roadmap.
- Development of key features in the backend while maintaining excellent code quality to achieve VoiceIQ’s technology roadmap
- Delivery of innovative solutions to complex problems
- Considering and applying best practices and well-known design patterns
- Holding knowledge sharing sessions with the development teams
- Optimising existing processes to improve efficiency
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience). Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems; with real intellectual curiosity and generalism.
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in delivering products on time with quality
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Ability to dive in and understand deep technical problems as well as comprehend team dynamics and set the technical direction.
- You’re fluent in multiple development languages (static and dynamic), and willing to work mainly with C# using .NetCore and also with other languages as necessary.
- Experience building real-time applications
- Experience working collaboratively with geographically distributed teams would be preferable (we have teams in UK, Russia and Sri Lanka)
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills. Technical and business level English is a must.